Installing the Kore™ Modular System
Installing the Kore™ and modular panels is a straightforward process, as shown below. To truly appreciate the quality and value of a HomeKore built home, see actual finished homes on our Gallery of Homes page.
1) Transporting the Kore™.
2) Lifting the Kore™ onto the foundation.
3) Placing the Kore™.
4) Floor system going into place.
5) The panels are lowered into place.
6) Panels being installed.
7) First floor panelization complete.
8) Siding is applied.
9) Finished home front elevation.
10) Finished home back elevation.